10 Gal Ro System is a water treatment process that removes contaminants from water by using pressure to force water molecules through a semipermeable membrane. During this process, the contaminants are filtered out and flushed away, leaving clean delicious drinking water.
- Powder coated carbon steel support frame (We can also Customize the Frame to your factory floor) – Optional
- Corrosion resistant 300psi FRP high pressure membrane housings
- Pressure gauges for pre-filter inlet/outlet, membrane feed, and reject water pressure
- Low feed water pressure safety switch
- Digital microprocessor based controller with delayed auto restart after low pressure shut down
- Permeate water conductivity meter with high conductivity alarm output
- Tank level and pretreatment interlock inputs
- High pressure/high rejection membranes with 97% minimum average salt rejection
- Permeate, reject recycle, and reject water flow meters
- Adjustable reject and reject recycle valves
- Permeate check valve
- Automatic inlet diaphragm valve
- 90 gallon per minute high flow 316 stainless steel pre-filter
Please Contact our Sales teams for ordering or questions at (519) 669-8003 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use our Contact form for any concerns or information you may need.